Key Stage 3 Maths - Lesson Objectives, Keywords and Resources - Year 7 - Handling Data
To be able to:
- Decide which data would be relevant to an enquiry and possible sources.
- Plan how to collect and organise data.
- Design a data collection sheet or questionnaire to use in a simple survey.
- Write a short report of a statistical enquiry and illustrate with appropriate diagrams, graphs and charts, using ICT as appropriate.
- Justify the choice of what is presented.
average, data collection sheet, database, hypothesis, questionnaire, survey.