Key Stage 3 Maths - Lesson Objectives, Keywords and Resources - Year 8 - Shape, Space and Measures
To be able to use a straight edge and compasses to construct:
- The mid-point and perpendicular bisector of a line segment.
- The bisector of an angle.
- The perpendicular from a point to a line.
- The perpendicular from a point on a line.
- A triangle, given a right angle, the hypotenuse and a side (RHS).
straight edge, compasses, construction, construction lines, mid-point, bisect, bisector, perpendicular bisector