Key Stage 3 Maths - Lesson Objectives, Keywords and Resources - Year 9 - Handling Data
To be able to:
- Suggest a problem to explore using statistical methods, frame questions and raise, conjectures.
- Discuss how data relate to a problem.
- Identify possible sources, including primary, and secondary data.
- Design a survey or experiment to capture the necessary data from one or more, sources.
- Determine the sample size and degree of accuracy needed.
- Design, trial, and if necessary refine .
data collection sheets., questionnaire, printed table, database, survey, statistic, bias, census